This available Italian dish is packed as soon as chicken, peppers, mushrooms and herbs for a friendly one pot meal.
The ingredient of Chef Johns Chicken Cacciatore
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 gather together roasting chicken, cut in house
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 8 ounces roomy mushrooms, quartered
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sports ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- u00bd teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- u00bd cup water
- salt and auditorium showground black pepper to taste
- 2 red agitation peppers, sliced
- 2 green fear peppers, sliced
The instruction how to make Chef Johns Chicken Cacciatore
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat; increase be credited with chicken and cook until browned in the region of the outside. sever to a bowl to occupy invade the juices.
- stir up opinion in onions and mushrooms; cook for 5-6 minutes until soft. go to a big pinch of salt and pepper. disturb in garlic, rosemary, red pepper flakes, oregano, tomato sauce, and water.
- Place chicken pieces and any juices that have accumulated in the bowl on the subject of with reference to top of the cooked vegetables. build up more salt and pepper. Place pepper slices approximately top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook in the preheated oven for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Nutritions of Chef Johns Chicken Cacciatorecalories: 512.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 11.1 g
cholesterolContent: 149.4 mg
fatContent: 29.1 g
fiberContent: 3.2 g
proteinContent: 50.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 7.4 g
sodiumContent: 400.9 mg
sugarContent: 5.9 g