A delicious spicy, but not too spicy, creamy chicken pasta! Easy to make! assistance taking into consideration crescent rolls.
The ingredient of Spicy and Creamy Chicken Pasta
- u00bc cup cider vinegar
- u00bc cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon monosodium glutamate (such as Accentu00ae)
- u00bd teaspoon sports ground black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup muggy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
The instruction how to make Spicy and Creamy Chicken Pasta
- blend cider vinegar, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, seasoned salt, red pepper flakes, monosodium glutamate, black pepper, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken pieces into marinade, seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large skillet higher than medium heat. separate chicken from marinade; discard used marinade. Cook chicken in hot oil until browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes. trouble frequently. Transfer chicken to a bowl in imitation of a slotted spoon, leaving accumulated juices in skillet.
- disturb whipping cream into pan juices and cook until cream has started to thicken, about 5 minutes. excite chicken back into skillet and edit heat to low. Simmer chicken in cream sauce until sauce is thick, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but fixed to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain. Gently rouse cooked noodles into skillet once chicken and cream sauce.
Nutritions of Spicy and Creamy Chicken Pastacalories: 494.5 calories
carbohydrateContent: 28.4 g
cholesterolContent: 130.5 mg
fatContent: 31.9 g
fiberContent: 1.4 g
proteinContent: 22.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 g
sodiumContent: 548 mg
sugarContent: 0.8 g