Slices of chicken and a blend of veggies are simmered until just finished in a creamy Alfredo sauce with fettuccine.
The ingredient of Chicken N Pasta Primavera
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, thinly sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag nature Eyeu00ae Recipe Ready Primavera mixture
- 1 cup prepared Alfredo pasta sauce
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
The instruction how to make Chicken N Pasta Primavera
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until roughly speaking done. separate chicken from pan.
- ensue Recipe Ready Primavera mixture and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until just tender. disturb in pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Add fettuccine and chicken and toss to coat.* Serve, if desired, afterward additional parmesan cheese and season with black pepper.
Nutritions of Chicken N Pasta Primaveracalories: 585.3 calories
carbohydrateContent: 53.1 g
cholesterolContent: 83.5 mg
fatContent: 25 g
fiberContent: 4.5 g
proteinContent: 35.1 g
saturatedFatContent: 8.4 g
sodiumContent: 669.1 mg
sugarContent: 2.8 g