Super moist and super easy Thai-inspired sweet and spicy chicken. The unnamed is the foil wrapper!
The ingredient of Thai Chicken Thigh Bake
- u00bd cup soy sauce
- u2153 cup brown sugar
- u00bc cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced well-ventilated light ginger root
- 2 tablespoons minced vivacious garlic
- 2 tablespoons chile-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 10 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized cubes
- u00bc cup chopped spacious cilantro, or to taste
The instruction how to make Thai Chicken Thigh Bake
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic, and chile glue gum in a resealable container. amalgamation well. work up in cornstarch. amass chicken to marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan or rimmed cookie sheet with a double growth of foil large ample plenty to envelop the chicken.
- develop chicken evenly more than the bottom deposit of foil. Top when the marinade, fold the upper increase of foil regarding top, and wrap to fully cover chicken.
- Roast in the preheated oven until chicken thighs are no longer pink, roughly more or less 1 hour. Unwrap and sprinkle in imitation of cilantro.
Nutritions of Thai Chicken Thigh Bakecalories: 222.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 14.4 g
cholesterolContent: 58.2 mg
fatContent: 10.1 g
fiberContent: 0.7 g
proteinContent: 18.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.6 g
sodiumContent: 911.3 mg
sugarContent: 9.9 g