These marinated and baked sweet and prickly chicken thighs make a delicious main dish that everyone will enjoy.
The ingredient of Sweet and acid mordant Chicken Thighs
- u00bd cup pineapple juice, or more to taste
- u2153 cup barbeque sauce (such as Sweet Baby Raysu00ae)
- u00bc cup brown sugar, or more to taste
- u00bc cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1u2009u00bd teaspoons grated vivacious ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
The instruction how to make Sweet and acid mordant Chicken Thighs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- mixture combination pineapple juice, barbeque sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic together in a small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting. Put remaining marinade in a resealable plastic bag gone the chicken thighs; seal the bag. Turn to coat. Refrigerate, covered, for 8 hours or overnight. Flip the bag taking into account halfway through if possible.
- Drain chicken, discarding used marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, for 25 minutes, basting frequently past reserved marinade. Flip and continue to bake and baste until no longer pink in the centers and juices rule clear, virtually 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should gate at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutritions of Sweet and acid mordant Chicken Thighscalories: 190.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 8.9 g
cholesterolContent: 70.1 mg
fatContent: 8.1 g
fiberContent: 0.1 g
proteinContent: 19.5 g
saturatedFatContent: 2.2 g
sodiumContent: 321.2 mg
sugarContent: 7.4 g