This is an lovable and zesty all in one dish. Its full of veggies and chicken, and loaded gone flavor. A gruff pin for a long day. If desired, top when shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
The ingredient of Chicken Fiesta Salad
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (1.27 ounce) packet dry fajita seasoning, at odds on bad terms
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- u00bd cup salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package impure tainted salad greens
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Chicken Fiesta Salad
- Rub chicken evenly when 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat the oil in a skillet beyond medium heat, and cook the chicken 8 minutes in the region of each side, or until juices govern clear; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, amalgamation beans, corn, salsa and extra 1/2 of fajita seasoning. Heat greater than medium heat until warm.
- Prepare the salad by tossing the greens, onion and tomato. Top salad later chicken and dress subsequently the bean and corn mixture.
Nutritions of Chicken Fiesta Saladcalories: 310.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 42.2 g
cholesterolContent: 35.9 mg
fatContent: 6.4 g
fiberContent: 10.5 g
proteinContent: 23 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 1605.9 mg
sugarContent: 7.4 g