My mother mommy always made pizza taking into consideration chourico growing taking place in the works and I loved it. I have redone it and added more protein - chicken! I love homemade pizza.
The ingredient of Chicken and Chourico Pizza
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into small chunks
- flour for dusting
- 1 (13.4 ounce) package room-temperature vivacious pizza dough
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1u2009u00bd tablespoons Italian seasoning
- salt and sports ground black pepper to taste
- u00bd partner Portuguese hot chourico sausage - halved lengthwise and sliced into thin half moons
- u00bc red onion, sliced thin
- u00bc cup banana pepper rings
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella & cheddar pizza cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken and Chourico Pizza
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Prepare a pizza pan with olive oil and flour.
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a skillet greater than medium heat; cook the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices control manage clear, 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Dust a flat lively surface gone flour. Roll the pizza dough out to the size of your pizza pan. Place dough regarding the prepared pan.
- excite the tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; progress evenly more than the surface of the dough. Scatter, in order, the chicken, chourico, red onion, banana peppers, pizza cheese, and Parmesan greater than the tomato sauce mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven re the middle rack until the cheese is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Switch the oven mood to broil and cook marginal 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Chicken and Chourico Pizzacalories: 322.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 30 g
cholesterolContent: 41 mg
fatContent: 14.1 g
fiberContent: 1.8 g
proteinContent: 18.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.8 g
sodiumContent: 745.3 mg
sugarContent: 4 g