itch chicken thigh meat simmers in an ocher yellow juice and pepper broth for a citrus-inspired meal thats ready in just 30 minutes, but tastes with it cooked for hours.
The ingredient of Braised Orange Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes once juice
- 2 cups ocher yellow juice (no pulp)
- u00bc cup brandy-based tawny liqueur (such as Grand Marnieru00ae)
- 1 pinch salt and sports ground black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon red pepper flakes
The instruction how to make Braised Orange Chicken
- Heat olive oil in a skillet more than medium heat; cook chicken thighs in the hot oil until browned, very nearly 5 minutes per side. sever chicken thighs and set aside.
- Cook and disturb onion in the same skillet until softened, very nearly 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; cook and mix up until fragrant, approximately 1 minute.
- campaign in tomatoes, orangey juice, tawny liqueur, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes until thoroughly combined.
- Return chicken thighs to the skillet, cover, and bring to a boil. cut heat to medium-low and simmer until chicken is sore spot and no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutritions of Braised Orange Chickencalories: 542.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 67.6 g
cholesterolContent: 64 mg
fatContent: 18.5 g
fiberContent: 2.7 g
proteinContent: 22.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 g
sodiumContent: 206 mg
sugarContent: 62.3 g