Roasted Poblano Chicken Quesadillas in the same way as Poblano Peppers, Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend, Chicken, Chopped buoyant Cilantro, Spice Islands Onion Salt, Flour Tortillas, Mazola Corn Oil
The ingredient of Roasted Poblano Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 poblano peppers medium
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese mix
- 1 cup chicken cooked, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped lively cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Onion Salt
- 6 flour tortillas 8 to 10-inch
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
The instruction how to make Roasted Poblano Chicken Quesadillas
- Roast poblano peppers under the broiler, over a gas flame OR on the grill.
- Heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until surface skin on the peppers is blistered and charred.
- Using tongs, transfer peppers to a paper bag or a covered bowl and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Rinse peppers under running water to remove stem, seeds, pith and all charred material.
- Pat dry and cut into 1-inch strips.
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat OR place oven rack in upper third of oven and pre-heat broiler to 400u00baF.
- Combine roasted poblano strips, cheese, chicken, cilantro and onion salt in a small bowl.
- Evenly divide the filling and spread over one half of each tortilla.
- Fold remaining half over to form a semi-circle.
- Lightly brush both sides of quesadillas with corn oil.
- Heat quesadillas for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. (For broiler method, place quesadillas on a baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted.)
- Cut quesadillas into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream, if desired.
Nutritions of Roasted Poblano Chicken Quesadillascalories: 390 calories
carbohydrateContent: 26 grams
cholesterolContent: 70 milligrams
fatContent: 23 grams
fiberContent: 1 grams
proteinContent: 20 grams
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams
sodiumContent: 820 milligrams
sugarContent: 3 grams