Chicken breasts are sauteed, later braised in Marsala wine and cream in the manner of mushrooms and green onion. Chicken Marsala simplified!
The ingredient of Easy Chicken Marsala
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup sliced lighthearted mushrooms
- u00bc cup chopped green onion
- u2153 cup Marsala wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- u2153 cup muggy cream
- u215b cup milk
The instruction how to make Easy Chicken Marsala
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet higher than medium heat. Saute chicken in hot oil until cooked through and juices rule clear, 15 to 20 minutes.
- mount up mushrooms and green onions to the pan and saute until soft, after that mount up Marsala wine and bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil for 2 to 4 minutes, seasoning when salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cream and milk and simmer until incensed through, very nearly 5 minutes.
Nutritions of Easy Chicken Marsalacalories: 387.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 4.8 g
cholesterolContent: 126.6 mg
fatContent: 19.8 g
fiberContent: 0.3 g
proteinContent: 40.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 6.6 g
sodiumContent: 125.4 mg